1.26.2009
It's official, I'm...
Training for a marathon! The things we won't do when peer pressured by our best girlfriends. My original plan had been to train for the Disney Princess half marathon and then see where my hips were at and *possibly* continue with my training to run the Oklahoma City Memorial *half* marathon or marathon relay. Then I got a bout of the "I wonders" and started comparing my half marathon training plan to the full marathon plan my two running buddies were using and - well they were nearly identical. Except for that teensy tiny little part about the long runs getting up above 16 miles before the half marathon, when my plan only went to 11. But after much hemming and hawing and a ten mile long run in 18 degree weather yesterday I finally decided that I CAN do this and that my base will be even better for the half marathon this way. So it is official - I am training for a marathon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HELLZ YEAHZ YOU ARE!! I really am going to make us t-shirts now, and dang it if MOLAING doesn't sponser us....
ReplyDelete