
It might be a soft "j." I'm not sure by apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.
Yours truly along with Fair Weather Runner (running dork) and Ashley at Journey to a Better Me (running worm) have decided we're just way too hard core to limit ourselves to one race on the weekend before Thanksgiving. No, we're going to EARN our pumpkin pie (and maybe a little hard apple cider) in the 2009 Giblet Jog, a little challenge we cooked up for ourselves involving the Wichita 10 mile Turkey Trot and the Kansas City Gobbler Grind Half Marathon. Yes - it's three girls, two races, one weekend, and a whole lot of awesome.
Don't act like you're not impressed.


3 girls + 2 races + 1 weekend = AWESOMENESS on a stick + a whole lotta bragging rights! Yep, that's how running worms, running laywers, and running dorks roll. ;)
ReplyDeleteohhh your post SOOO wins! this is hilarious. nicely done wheeler. nicely done. i miss you.
ReplyDeleteOK seriously CRACKING up right now.. Wish I had time to find a good quote to add. You ladies are going to have a BLAST!! Honestly, I am a bit dissappointed I truly thought that the BIg announcement was the three of you would be coming to Seattle for the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon in June...WISHFUL Thinking..
ReplyDeleteHugs to earning the Turkey!!
I really think you girls should up the ante a bit and do something like eat a Thanksgiving dinner during each of the runs. It is a jog after all, right? I would totally work on a smoked turkey leg during a race if someone dared me.
ReplyDeletei AM so impressed! it's creative and slightly masochistic,and thus i love it.
ReplyDeletelike the mini-Goofy idea!! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh, this sounds right up my alley!!!
ReplyDeletei think it is a soft j
ReplyDeleteGreat name and i am a little jealous... There must be another race around here...
I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteSeriously... i am going to have to stay in KC that weekend so that I can meet you girls, you are all so fun!!
ReplyDeletedon't forget to checkout the yummy salsa giveway http://runtothefinish.blogspot.com/2009/09/salsa-dancing.html
Hey Kristen! Just wanted to let you know I received my Disney cap yesterday! Thank you SO much! I love it! I'll be sure to incorporate it into a blog post soon. :)
ReplyDeletesounds awesome! Will be waiting for a full race report of all the fun.
ReplyDeleteUpdate PLEASE!!
ReplyDelete