9.09.2009

Drumroll please....

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who left me bloggie love before my half marathon last weekend. It made a huge impact! Also, hello to all the new Running Briefs followers - I'll be stopping by all of your blogs later this week.





And now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner of the first ever, totally awesome Running Lawyer giveway is......Marlene over at Mission to a(nother) Marathon. Not only did Marlene know the artist and name of my song for this race (Michael Jackson, "Keep the Faith") but she left me a couple of great quotes for inspiration. So congrats, Marlene! Here's what you get:


The official Disneyland Half Marathon hat! Email me at runningbriefs@gmail.com with your addy by next Monday and I'll get your hat on its way.

And now for a brief (ha ha, get it?) race update for those of you dying to know...the race was amazing, I set a new PR, and couldn't be happier with myself. But you're going to have to wait until tomorrow for the full update complete with pictures! Yes, pictures I said. It will be worth the wait, I promise.

6 comments:

  1. cant wait to see and read the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't even BRIEF, Running Lawyer! That was barely BR... ;) Silly girl!!!

    I can't wait for the FULL version! You better get it up today before I leave for my trip! The anticipation is killing me and I can't wait until next week to hear it all!!!!!

    <3 Glad to have you back - missed you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Awesome, thank you SO much! Love the hat!!! I'm going to Goofy in 2010 so I'm all over anything Disney related! :)

    Just sent you an email.

    HUGE congrats on the PR. Can't wait to read about your race.

    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i think you should write your race report in the style of a brief. that would rock. congrats love! i'm in for the next disney race, oh you know i would ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Building the suspense...come on!! I am ready for the closing arguments...oh wait, I mean race report.

    PR!! YIPPEE!! Way to go Princess..

    Yippee for Marlene, love that girl..

    FYI...slacker me will mail the shorts ummmmm soon... UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have to tell Race Day Runner congrats for me the next time you see her...I knew she'd kick some ass!
    Expecting lots of good pictures and a detailed recap if you're making us wait!

    ReplyDelete