6.01.2009
The Great Race Debate
I have no idea what my next marathon should be. Seriously. I'm aiming for something in the late November - March timeframe, but there are so many great marathons out there, so many places I want to visit, and so little time. I'm overwhelmed!! As I am not one of those people blessed with the ability to run multiple marathons in a year without injury issues, I have to pick my races wisely. So I'm throwing this out there, bloggie world: What race do I do next?? The Shamrock in Virginia Beach? The Cowtown 50K in Forth Worth? The Sun Trust National Marathon in DC? Seattle in November? Big Sur? One I haven't named? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If you come to Seattle I am so there cheering you on...have to get through my first Marathon to see if I will do another. It will be WET and COLD but pretty. I was reading about the Kaui Marathon in September, Stacey is running that one (Blog below).. would that be too soon? http://runnergirlsblogspot.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYou're considering a 50k! That's awesome :D
ReplyDeleteyou should look for something in Hawaii....or, there is always the Wichita Marathon ( ;
ReplyDeleteThose all sound awesome! I say pick one in a place you've never been to before and that you would LOVE to visit & make a trip out of it. Make sure you get at least a little time to play. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen is the Sun Trust National? I'm doing the Nations Triathlon in DC in Sept...
You know I am zero help here my friend. Because I want to do too many as well. SIgh. But Big Sur would sure be beautiful, and you have been to DC sooo.... Big Sur is my vote:) I'll come with!! ;)
ReplyDelete