6.03.2009

In Celebration

of National Running Day, I ran a great 6.2 miles after work this evening. Perfect weather, perfect run, I even saw a rainbow in the sky and a fox on the golf course as I ran by.

Short post, but I'm headed to New Orleans tomorrow for a long weekend, so forgive me if my mind is in other places right now. My running clothes are packed and I'm ready for a vacation!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! I saw lots of runners out yesterday and had a moment of silence over a pitcher of beer. ;)

    Have fun in NO!!!! Drink lots of hurricanes for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in NO! did your dresses ever come. i think i went all day without talking to you yesterday, how is that possible. now i feel lost... and confused about your life. sigh. ;) i'll run a few miles in ED for you saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a GREAT vacation!! Did you decide on your next Marathon yet?? Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I ran 6 miles, too! Have a great vacation - and enjoy running in a different city!

    http://willrunformargaritas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete