.....drumroll please....................
The Disneyland Half Marathon on September 6, 2009. I just registered today!
No, this obviously isn't my next *marathon* - I still haven't decided on the next marathon yet! But for now, this is the next major race on the horizon. Because I did the Princess Half Marathon in March, if I complete the Disneyland Half Marathon I get the special "coast to coast" medal in addition to my Disneyland Half Marathon medal. Hey, I'm not ashamed of it - I run for bling!! And what can I say...I never grew up, so I'm a sucker for the mouse.
6.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oooh! Extra bling! Sounds like a very fun race!! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletewoooooooo!! I did the Disney World marathon last January and I had SO much fun! I'm registered for the 2010 princess half marathon. I would love to see the coast to coast medal! Maybe I'll do disneyLAND next fall?! What's the requirement, just one on each coast? Oh, p.s. I'm a self proclaimed medal wh*re, I love the bling too :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun race! I have thought about doing this one down the road!
ReplyDeleteDo you get to dress as your favourite Disney princess? In spite of the chaffing so much taffeta could bring about, how cool would that be?!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! Can't wait to hear where your Marathon will be. FYI November in Seattle is wet and cold, but PRETTY.. I am thinking of doing Vancouver next year, well unless I qualify for Boston.
ReplyDeleteohh super jealous! i hear that is just a ton of fun!! I think i'm committed to two other races or that's what I was headed for this year!
ReplyDeleteExciting!!! AND pretty cool to do both races in the same year - awesome!!
ReplyDelete