2.18.2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
To all of you out there in blog-land, I just want you to know that today is my birthday. I plan to stuff myself with delicious Mexican food from my favorite restaurant, and then indulge in at least two slices of my very favorite kind of cake (thanks to my mom, who is making it for me). Tomorrow I will be wheeled into work in a wheelbarrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy birthday!!!!! Mine is next week & I intend on stuffing myself with all my favorite foods as well. Nothing quite says celebration better than good food & drinks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the positive comment you left me yesterday. Makes me feel better about missing a day of training. I mean, it was my first day to miss and it wasn't even a heavy training day, so I need to just suck it up and move on. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has stuff come up (or in my case, was just too tired). :)
How was the delicious birthday celebration?! Did you get wheeled into work this morning. I heart birthdays, most of the time, unless you are confused about turning 30 in a week.... chrip.... chirp. YAY BIRTHDAY! Tell me about your bounty!
ReplyDeleteMmmm...sangria, chips, guacamole, queso, cheese enchilada, chicken enchilad, tamale, refried beans, cheesy potatoes - I pretty much ate it all, and topped it all off with TWO pieces of birthday cake!! I heart cake.
ReplyDelete