Nice... and so true. But what those margarita drinkers don't realize is that our bodies our in fine form for inhaling margaritas guilt free. Speaking of margaritas, I'm going to have to limit myself Friday with the whole 16 mile thing to do the next morning... boo :( However the night after my birthday party is a low mileage day! SWEET!
4/26/09 - Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon, Oklahoma City, OK -- 5:03:19 (first marathon)
5/9/09 - River Run 10K, Wichita KS -- 57:53 (PR)
6/13/09 - Rock Chalk Run 10K, Lawrence KS -- 1:00:53
7/4/09 - Derby Firecracker 4 mile run, Derby KS
8/8/08 - Can You Beat Don 5k, Wichita KS
9/6/09 - Disneyland Half Marathon, Anaheim CA -- 2:09:47
9/20/09 - Wichita Half Marathon, Wichita KS
What inspires me to run...
But those who wait upon the Lord will find new strength; they will soar high on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
From a NIKE ad- I have THUNDER THIGHS and that's a compliment because they are strong and toned and muscular and though they are unwelcome in the petite section, they are cheered on in marathons fifty years from now I'll bounce a grandchild on my thunder thighs and then I'll go out for a run. Just Do It.
Fitness is a phase you pass through on the way to becoming a runner. -- George Sheehan
Nice... and so true. But what those margarita drinkers don't realize is that our bodies our in fine form for inhaling margaritas guilt free. Speaking of margaritas, I'm going to have to limit myself Friday with the whole 16 mile thing to do the next morning... boo :( However the night after my birthday party is a low mileage day! SWEET!
ReplyDelete