4.10.2009

Friday Foto


Okay, since someone asked here's a picture of our new house that we just moved into last Friday. These were taken pre-move, the first is a picture of my absolute favorite thing in the whole house, the stone fireplace, and the second is me in front of the house with our lovely trash dumpster that was blown over by the wind in the foreground.

6 comments:

  1. NICE!!! And looks like you have a 3 car garage and a nice little balcony - so cool! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys get a new car?! When did that happen? Was it the same time you bought the fridge... and the OKC gear... and the what nots?! ;) Can't wait to see it tonight! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fire place!!

    That will be really nice next winter...

    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. No new car...that's my mom's car. She was the one taking the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think the goose thing beats all, I'll leave that post to you though. HINT HINT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay now you will be forced to blog again. I tagged you! MWWWHHAHHAHA!

    ReplyDelete