2.26.2010

Happy Birthday to the Dork and the Worm!!


I can't really let this day pass by without throwing out a little birthday tribute to these two fabulous ladies - the Running Dork and the Running Worm. Their birthdays are technically today and tomorrow, but I can't really talk about one without talking about the other. The three of us have become inextricably intertwined over the last few months, so much so that it's a probably a little creepy. We're like three separate versions of the same person - we crave the same foods, love the same books, movies, music, and tv shows, thrive on running, and most importantly - we always buy each other matching gifts and wear matching clothes whenever we race. Yes, we are THOSE girls. The annoying ones who ruin your lunch or your movie because we're sitting there giggling constantly and nothing amuses us more than our own humor.
Not a day goes by where these girls don't cheer me up by filling my email inbox with all sorts of random, useless, but undoubtedly hilarious comments. No accomplishment is too small to deserve celebration with these two, and no worry is too unimportant to deserve encouragement. These two girls are the most amazing friends and amazing women and I'm so lucky to have them both in my life!! They deserve the best on their special days, so if you get a chance drop by their blogs and wish them a happy birthday.


So happy birthday, Dork and Worm!! You complete me. (cue sappy Jerry MacGuire music here)

Ahh...it's a moment I'll never forget.

6 comments:

  1. awww...and even the shot of dork putting her meat in worm's box. How sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a moment we will ALL cherish forever! No one puts it in my box quite like Dork. Wait...um...yeah, that's what I meant. ;)

    Happy birthday to US!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! The Throuple = The Coolest People EVER! And THANKS, Running Lawyer, for the sweet birthday goodness! I <3 us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that was so nice!! Nothing beats a special girlfriend, you're lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete