As the end of 2008 is almost here, I decided to look back a little bit on what this year has brought me. In 2008, I:
Got the stomach flu on Valentine's Day
Spent Easter in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, working (it snowed!)
Had my first jury trial
Watched KU win the National Championship in basketball
Started running after a 5 month break
Stopped running
Started running again
Lost my grandfather
Learned how to do 8-angle pose and side crow in yoga
Made my annual eating trip through the Kansas State Fair
Ran my first two 5Ks on back-to-back weekends
Went to New York
Fell in love with Seattle
Got coffee from the original Starbucks
Got my hair cut for the first time in over a year
Celebrated our first wedding anniversary
Found a running buddy
Trained for a 10 mile race
Got a cold 2 days before my 10 mile race
Finished my 10 mile race under my goal time anyway
Suffered my first running injury
Signed up for a half marathon
Started my own blog
Learned how to make really good oatmeal coconut cookies
Bought my dog way too many Christmas toys
So, 2008 had lots of moments for me, some good and some sad. Tomorrow I'll kick off 2009 with a 5K race, some pancakes with friends, and maybe a yoga class. It will be a good start to what I hope will be a good year.
12.31.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment